Apex Forward Set Trigger Bar for Sig P320
What It Does
The Apex Forward Set Trigger Bar for the "factory upgraded models" of the Sig Sauer P320 is a direct replacement to the factory trigger bar and is easily installed without the need for tools or fixtures. The patent pending Apex Forward Set Trigger Bar reduces trigger travel and reset and can be paired with the factory curved trigger or one of the three Apex triggers for the P320 (112-025, 112-026 or 112-027). Machined from billet steel.
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory trigger bar
– Reduces trigger travel approx. 20%
– Reduces reset
– Reduces trigger pull weight by approx. 10%
– Can be paired with the factory trigger, or an Apex trigger (112-025, 112-026 or 112-027)
– Maintains factory drop safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works with UPGRADED Sig Sauer P320 model pistols ONLY.
Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320 pistols.
Does NOT function in the Sig Sauer P250.
In The Package
1 ea. Forward Set Trigger Bar
1 ea. Over-Travel Stop
1 ea. Over-Travel Stop Spring
Customers also viewed