Apex Polymer Armorer Block
The Apex Armorer's Block is designed for gunsmiths, law enforcement and military armorers and do-it-yourself home gunsmiths to work on Smith & Wesson M&P and Glock model pistols. Works in conjunction with the Apex Armorer's Tray, Apex Shield Trigger Assembly Block and Apex Fat-Faced Trigger Assembly Block (each item sold separately).
Features & Specifications
– Supports a polymer frame pistol for armory work and detail disassembly
– Pre-positioned bosses easily adjustable to position frames
– Slots and holes remove pressure from critical function surfaces while pins are driven in and out
– Thumb safety and magazine disconnect drop into holes and slots to prevent damage
– One side is for the 45 striker, and the other is for the 9/40/357 striker
– Raised walls on each side of the block position the trigger bar within the trigger to easy trigger swapping
– High density polymer construction prevents marring of the frame
– Apex logo and contact information cast directly into the body of the block
– Dimensions: 7” Long x 4” Wide x 1.5” Tall
– Easily fits into a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box with room to spare
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols in all calibers, sizes and configurations. Including thumb safety models and the M&P Shield.
Glock pistols in all sizes and calibers.
In The Package
1ea. Red Polymer Armorer’s Block
Scott Folk walks you through how to use the Apex Polymer M&P and Glock Armorer's Blocks. "Hey everyone if you have any questions please write us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer anything you have involving M&P's and our kits and or tools as well" -Randy Lee
Apex Armorers ...Scott Folk walks you through how to use the Apex Polymer M&P a...