- Mil-Spec dimensions
- Bolt Carrier Group Material: Case Hardened 8620
- Steel Finish: Black Nitride.
- This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Bolt Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Black Nitride
- Extractor: 4340 Steel Mil Spec
- Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test
- Made in USA
- Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300 Blackout