Ergonomics Meets Customization
The PF940Cv1 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940Cv1 allows Glock® 19, 23 & 32 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. Available in the standard PF940Cv1 with aggressively textured grips or the PF940Cv1-Pre-textured.
- Compatible with Gen3 Glock® Components. Not Compatible with Gen4
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940Cv1 ensures positive retention
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The PF940Cv1 is compatible with Glock® 19/23/32 frame components.
Only complaint is the guide rod tab that needs to be removed should be thinned out. I understand the concept of 80% and the need for it to be there. But if it was thinned out it would make the end milling possible. I used a high dollar drill press with xy vise and the end mill orientation being straight up and the tab being so thick caused the frame to jerk when any pressure was applied. In the end I had to use a Dremel tool and grind stone to complete the lower. Remember people you are building a gun so some actual gunsmithing is required.