Quiet and tough in a modular package...
One tax stamp for an MG10 and MG7? Basically, YES!!! All the same MG goodness at massive savings!
Ready to take on your wildest host, whether a wildcat, ultra magnum, Weatherby magnum or just a vanilla 30 caliber, the MOD X can handle whatever punishment you choose. Backed by our lifetime, no bullshit warranty we designed the MOD X to be easily recored should you ever have any problems. The serial number and engraving is at the very back of the suppressor body. This is the safest place in the event of a baffle strike. If you ever damage to the suppressor we can recore it fast and return it to factory new condition in a matter of days.
Precision CNC machined from 100% 17-4PH stainless steel, fully welded then hardened to the max. The final result is a suppressor with a hardness of 45-47Rc and tensile strength of 190,000psi. Go ahead... mag dump, bump fire or swing your selector to full auto. This suppressor is ready to last a lifetime or two or three!
In addition to the design of the suppressor itself, we also made our assembly systems easily adaptable to custom orders. If you need a special bore size for your host firearm or even a special length, we can build it for you. Our manufacturing cells are flexible enough to accommodate one-off custom assemblies. We can even customize your serial number.
The MOD X and all of our rifle suppressors are compatible with industry standard quick disconnect (QD) mounts. The main thread on the back of the suppressor is 1.375-24. There are many options for QD mounts on the market.
Key Features and Specs:
- Tubeless & Fully Welded Base and Module
- All baffle geometries align in module and base assemblies
- Short K length & Magnum length in one assembly (like two cans for one stamp)
- Witness marks on both Base and Module with visual GO NO-GO indicator
- Micro Low Angle Locking Taper on Module and End Cap for positive alignment, locking and sealing
- Removable & Replaceable End Cap (available here)
- Industry Standard 1.375-24 Main Thread Mount compatible with many QD Systems
- Includes a 5/8-24 direct thread mount (others available here)
- 100% 17-4PH Stainless Steel Hardened to 45-47Rc at 190,000psi Tensile
- 8.8" Overall length
- 21oz full configuration
- 1.70" Diameter
- Unique RAW Flat Dark Bronze Finish
- Full Auto Rated
- No Barrel Length Restrictions
- Easy to Recore with engraving at the back of the can
- Lifetime, No BS Warranty